From Daisuke Kobayashi <dais...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop multi nodes installation with Cloudera Manager
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:16:42 GMT
bcc: user@hadoop.apache.org
cc: cdh-user@cloudera.org

Hi,

cdh-user should be an appropriate mailing list to talk about this topic.
The following document shows some installation path using CM5.
The Path A should be the easiest way to do that.

http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera-content/cloudera-docs/CM5/latest/Cloudera-Manager-Installation-Guide/cm5ig_install_cm_cdh.html

If you've already installed CM, login to the CM webui per http://Server host
:7180
as admin/admin (by default) and start the cluster installation per the
following steps:

http://www.cloudera.com/content/cloudera-content/cloudera-docs/CM5/latest/Cloudera-Manager-Installation-Guide/cm5ig_install_path_A.html?scroll=cmig_topic_6_5_2_unique_4

Does this help?

--