From Néstor Boscán <nesto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: Trying to build Hadoop on Windows 8
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 19:00:47 GMT
Hi thanks a lot for the info

I started using a Windows 7 PC and I'm using the "Windows SDK Command
Prompt" but I'm still getting the same error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.codehaus.mojo:exec-maven-plugin:1.2:exec
(compile-ms-winutils) on project hadoop-common: Command execution failed.
Process exited with an error: 1(Exit value: 1) -> [Help 1]

I tried with hadoop source 2.2.0, 2.3.0 and 2.4.0 with no success. I
checked the BUILDINGS.txt and everything is exactly as the file describes.

Regards,

Nestor