From Anfernee Xu <anfernee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writable RPC had a lot of leftover TCP connections in CLOSE_WAIT after RPC_TIMEOUT is enabled
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 18:04:57 GMT
Because it's kind of legacy system I built 4-5 years back with Hadoop 0.2.x
release, and recently we moved to 2.2.0 release. Moving to ProtocolBuffer
is one option but we need to migrate our infrastructure(hadoop and so on)
first and get it working(no regressions).

Is it a known issue?

Thanks

--
--Anfernee