From Raj K Singh <rajkrrsi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hadoop java connection problem
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 10:51:40 GMT
have you tried to run it through "hadoop jar" instead of directly running
it through the eclipse. it seems problem with your path.

try adding conf-site.xml using conf.addResource(new Path(Vars.HADOOP_HOME
+"/conf/core-site.xml")); before passing the conf reference to the
FileSystem.get()
so that it can identify your filesystem correctly.

Raj K Singh
http://in.linkedin.com/in/rajkrrsingh
http://www.rajkrrsingh.blogspot.com
Mobile  Tel: +91 (0)9899821370