From Wangda Tan <wheele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: question about search log use yarn command
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 13:40:59 GMT
Hi,
You first need set "*yarn.log-aggregation-enable" *to true in yarn-site.xml
to enable using "yarn logs" retrieve logs,

To your first question, the port you can see in RM's web UI, typically in
RM_address:8088, check the "available nodes" and find the host/port of NMs.
To your 2nd question, if you're not sure about this, you can checkout the
whole application log with all containers (don't use -containerId and
-nodeAddress) and find what you interested.

Thanks,
Wangda