From "Botelho, Andrew" <Andrew.Bote...@emc.com>
Subject Issue when building Pig
Date Fri, 30 May 2014 18:47:21 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to build and install Pig 0.12.1.  I downloaded the tar file and unpackaged it.
 Now I am trying to build Pig so that it can work with the version of Hadoop that I am using
- version 2.4.0.  In order to do this, I enter the command:

ant clean jar-all -Dhadoopversion=23

However, during the build I get an error saying that it can't find the file jetty-6.1.26.zip.
Here is some of the stack trace:

[cid:image001.png@01CF7C01.5F877C80]

It seems like it is trying to download the file from a few sites, but the file can't be found
at any of them.
Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew Botelho
Intern
EMC Corporation