From Sindhu Hosamane <sindh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Answering to particular message in mailing list
Date Mon, 26 May 2014 20:26:39 GMT
Ya i have subscribed .
I posted my reply . I got mail delivery failed thrice . But now i see mail archive my reply
seems to be there .
Its redundant now 3 times . Is there a way to delete duplicate copies .
Thanks .

On 26 May 2014, at 22:23, Ted Yu <yuzhihong@gmail.com> wrote:

> Have you subscribed to user mailing list ?
> You can send email to user-subscribe@hadoop.apache.org .
>
> Once you're a subscriber, you can reply to other users' emails.
>

> On Mon, May 26, 2014 at 1:19 PM, Sindhu Hosamane <sindhuht@gmail.com> wrote:
> This might be a dumb question but I really can't figure out how to reply to ANY existing
thread or post on the this hadoop mailing list . As far as I've understood I can post threads
to user@hadoo.apache.org . but how to reply to one particular post? There's no reply button,
also reply-to or reply-all from my mail produces undeliverable mail message .