From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What codes to chmod 755 to "yarn.nodemanager.log-dirs"?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:54:19 GMT
Which version of Hadoop are you using? This part of code changed a little,
so asking.

Also, is this in secure or non-secure mode (DefaultContainerExecutor vs
LinuxContainerExecutor)? Either of those two classes do some more
permission magic and you may be running into those.

+Vinod
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

--