From sam liu <samliuhad...@gmail.com>
Subject What codes to chmod 755 to "yarn.nodemanager.log-dirs"?
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2014 16:05:52 GMT
Hi Experts,

When the nodemanager log-dirs not exists, I think
LocalDirsHandlerService#serviceInit will invoke
DirectoryCollection#createDir to create the log dirs, and chmod 755 to it.

However, when nodemanager log-dirs already exists and with a non 755
permission(like 775), I found its permission will still be changed to 755,
after starting nodemanager. But, I do not think
DirectoryCollection#createDir did that operation.

What codes to chmod 755 to "yarn.nodemanager.log-dirs"?