From Jing Zhao <j...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Applying delta between two HDFS snapshot using hdfs command
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 21:47:04 GMT
Hi Manoj,

    You're right, right now we do not have a complete snapshot
rollback/restore functionality in HDFS. Thus users have to manually
copy/delete files according to the snapshot diff report. There's an open
jira HDFS-4167 for it. We plan to provide this support soon.

Thanks,
-Jing

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE