From Alex Lee <eliy...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: DNS pre request for hadoop install
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2014 03:45:21 GMT
I tried the following

/etc/hosts

127.0.0.1   localhost localhost.localdomain localhost4
localhost4.localdomain4

::1         localhost localhost.localdomain
localhost6 localhost6.localdomain6

172.16.5.110 n1.myhdp.com n1

172.16.5.111
n2.myhdp.com n2

172.16.5.112
n3.myhdp.com n3

172.16.5.113
n4.myhdp.com n4

/etc/sysconfig/network

NETWORKING=yes

HOSTNAME=n2.myhdp.com

I also try to change the file below, but seems not successful.
/etc/resolv.conf