In Hadoop 2.2, there's no actual jobtracker running, you may want to access the Resource Manager Web UI: http://172.11.12.6:8088/

Regards,
Stanley Shi,

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 2:07 PM, EdwardKing <zhangsc@neusoft.com> wrote:
I use Hadoop 2.2 and I want to run MapReduce web UI,so I visit following url:
http://172.11.12.6:50030/jobtracker.jsp

Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 172.11.12.6:50030.

Where is wrong?

is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.