From divye sheth <divs.sh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HADOOP_MAPRED_HOME not found!
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2014 06:41:57 GMT
I believe you are using Hadoop 2. In order to get the mapred working you
need to set the HADOOP_MAPRED_HOME path in either your /etc/profile or
.bashrc file or you can use the command given below to temporarily set the
variable.

export HADOOP_MAPRED_HOME=$HADOOP_INSTALL

$HADOOP_INSTALL is the location where the hadoop tar ball is extracted.

This should work for you.

Thanks
Divye Sheth