From Geoffry Roberts <threadedb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Architecture question on Injesting Data into Hadoop
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:11:53 GMT
Based on what you have said, it sounds as if you want to append records to
a file(s) in hdfs.  I was able to do this with WebHDFS and with the hadoop
client.  But you asked about architecture.  Would a POST to a url satisfy
you as to architecture?  If so setup WebHDFS as POST to it.

--
There are ways and there are ways,

Geoffry Roberts