From Geoffry Roberts <threadedb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HDFS java client vs the Command Line
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2014 19:36:31 GMT
Thanks for the response.  I figured out what was wrong.

I was doing this:

conf.addResource(new Path(F.CFG_PATH + "/core-site.xml"));

conf.addResource(new Path(F.CFG_PATH + "/hdfs-site.xml"));

conf.addResource(new Path(F.CFG_PATH + "/mapred-site.xml"));

F.CFG_PATH was close but not correct.  Fixed it and all is well.

Thanks