From Viswanathan J <jayamviswanat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MR2 Job over LZO data
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2014 16:04:36 GMT
Hi,

Getting the below error while running pig job in hadoop-2.x,

Caused by: java.io.IOException: No codec for file found
2639   at
com.twitter.elephantbird.mapreduce.input.MultiInputFormat.determineFileFormat(MultiInputFormat.java:176)
2640   at
com.twitter.elephantbird.mapreduce.input.MultiInputFormat.createRecordReader(MultiInputFormat.java:88)
2641   at
org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.PigRecordReader.initNextRecordReader(PigRecordReader.java:256)

Have copied the respective lzo jars to lib folders, but facing this issue.

pls help.

--
Regards,
Viswa.J