From shashwat shriparv <dwivedishash...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help to understand hadoop.tmp.dir
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2014 06:26:08 GMT
Ya its always better to change the temp dir path in hadoop, as it will
prevent deletion of file while the server reboots.

*Warm Regards_**∞_*
* Shashwat Shriparv*
 [image: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shashwat-shriparv/19/214/2a9]<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/shashwat-shriparv/19/214/2a9>[image:
https://twitter.com/shriparv] <https://twitter.com/shriparv>[image: