From java8964 <java8...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Hadoop native and snappy library
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:23:21 GMT
Where do you compile your libhadoop.so.1.0.0?
It is more like that you compiled libhadoop.so.1.0.0 in a environment with glibc 2.14, but
tried to use it in an environment only have glibc 2.12.
If you are using a hadoop compiled by yourself, then it is best to compile in an environment
matching with your production.
Yong