From EdwardKing <zhan...@neusoft.com>
Subject Re: Aggregation service start
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 06:03:41 GMT
Thanks for you help. I set yarn-site.xml as you told me,like follows:

[hadoop@master hadoop]$ cat yarn-site.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!--
  Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
  you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
  You may obtain a copy of the License at

  limitations under the License. See accompanying LICENSE file.
-->
<configuration>

<!-- Site specific YARN configuration properties -->
<property>
  <name>yarn.resourcemanager.resource-tracker.address</name>
  <value>master:8990</value>
  <description>host is the hostname of the resource manager and port is the port on
which the NodeManagers contact the Resource Manager.
  </description>
</property>
<property>
  <name>yarn.resourcemanager.scheduler.address</name>
  <value>master:8991</value>
  <description>host is the hostname of the resourcemanager and port is the port on which
the Applications in the cluster talk to the Resource Manager.
  </description>
</property>
<property>
  <name>yarn.resourcemanager.scheduler.class</name>
  <value>org.apache.hadoop.yarn.server.resourcemanager.scheduler.capacity.CapacityScheduler</value>
  <description>In case you do not want to use the default scheduler</description>
</property>
<property>
  <name>yarn.resourcemanager.address</name>
  <value>master:8993</value>
  <description>the host is the hostname of the ResourceManager and port is the port
on which the clients can talk to the Resource Manager </description>
</property>
<property>
  <name>yarn.nodemanager.local-dirs</name>
  <value>/home/software/tmp/node</value>
  <description>the local directions used by the nodemanager</description>
</property>
<property>
  <name>yarn.nodemanager.address</name>
  <value>master:8994</value>
  <description>the nodemanagers bind to this port</description>
</property>
<property>
  <name>yarn.nodemanager.resource.memory-mb</name>
  <value>5120</value>
  <description>the amount of memory on the NodeManager in GB</description>
</property>
<property>
  <name>yarn.nodemanager.remote-app-log-dir</name>
  <value>/home/software/tmp/app-logs</value>
  <description>directory on hdfs where the application logs are moved to </description>
</property>
<property>
  <name>yarn.nodemanager.log-dirs</name>
  <value>/home/software/tmp/node</value>
  <description>the directories used by Nodemanager as log directories</description>
</property>
<property>
  <name>yarn.nodemanager.aux-services</name>
  <value>mapreduce_shuffle</value>
  <description>shuffle service that needs to be set for Map Reduce to run </description>
</property>

<property>
  <name>yarn.log-aggregation-enable</name>
  <value>true</value>
</property>

</configuration>

Then I submit a job,when this job is running, I click History of Tracking UI http://172.11.12.6:8088/cluster
I can view all log information. It runs ok.
But when the job complete, then I click History of Tracking UI http://172.11.12.6:8088/cluster
again, it raise following error:

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at master:19888.

Do I missing some configuration information in my xml file?  How to correct?  Thanks in advance.