From Anfernee Xu <anfernee...@gmail.com>
Subject job submission between 2 YARN clusters
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:34:08 GMT
I'm at Yarn 2.2.0 release, I configured 2 single-node clusters on my
laptop(just for POC and all port conflicts are resolved, and I can see NM
and RM is up, webUI shows everything is fine) and I also have a standalone
java application. The java application is a kind of job client, it will
submit job1 to Cluser #1, once the job is finished, it will submit another
job2 to Cluster #2.

What I'm seeing is the job1 is doing fine, but job2 failed, I looked source
code, and found the NM in cluser2 was talking to cluser1's RM via wrong
yarn.resourcemanager.scheduler.address. How that happens? I just want to
make sure there's no such issue in real deployment.

--
--Anfernee