From Kl├╝ber, Ralf <Ralf.Klue...@p3-group.com>
Subject New day job - Hadoop Architect and Data Scientist
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:03:01 GMT
Hello,

apologies for stepping in your daily talk about Hadoop and how to evolve the thing. I aligned
upfront with the mod and he gave green light for this off-topic request.

We are hiring.

We are ...

... a company active in technology consulting, management support and engineering services

... a strong player in telecommunications, automotive and aviation markets

... in total 2500+ employees from 45+ nations

... expanding our business to cover digital transformation and crowd sourced measurements

For P3 insight, one of our subsidiaries, we are currently recruiting for a Hadoop-related
role which allows you to...

... start designing and building an Hadoop cluster

... work as a data scientist

... leverage the 100+TB of data we gain per year

... work on interesting data and sell the outcome to an existing customer base

If you ...

... have an entrepreneurial mind set

... have a strong background in databases (relational and non-relational)

... are familiar with the Hadoop universe and know how to acquire, store and query data

... want to bring in your knowledge into your (new) day job

... want to join an interesting company which has its background in engineering

Let's get in touch.

This role will be based in Aachen/Germany. You can find more about our company under http://www.p3-group.com.

You can reach me under ralf (dot) klueber (at) p3-group (dot) com.

I am looking forward to your convincing CV and I am happy to take your questions in a private
mail.

Kind regards.

Ralf