From EdwardKing <zhan...@neusoft.com>
Subject Re: Start hadoop service
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 01:34:49 GMT
My OS is CenterOS 2.6.18, master IP is 172.11.12.6 and slave IP is 172.11.12.7
First I start hadoop service under master,like follows:
[hadoop@master ~]$ cd /home/software/hadoop-2.2.0/sbin
[hadoop@master ~]$./start-dfs.sh
14/02/16 17:24:16 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your
platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable
Starting namenodes on [master]
master: starting namenode, logging to /home/software/hadoop-2.2.0/logs/hadoop-hadoop-namenode-master.out
master: starting datanode, logging to /home/software/hadoop-2.2.0/logs/hadoop-hadoop-datanode-master.out
Starting secondary namenodes [master]
master: starting secondarynamenode, logging to /home/software/hadoop-2.2.0/logs/hadoop-hadoop-secondarynamenode-master.out
14/02/16 17:24:43 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load native-hadoop library for your
platform... using builtin-java classes where applicable

[hadoop@master ~]$./start-yarn.sh
starting yarn daemons
starting resourcemanager, logging to /home/software/hadoop-2.2.0/logs/yarn-hadoop-resourcemanager-master.out
master: starting nodemanager, logging to /home/software/hadoop-2.2.0/logs/yarn-hadoop-nodemanager-master.out

[hadoop@master ~]$./mr-jobhistory-daemon.sh start historyserver
starting historyserver, logging to /home/software/hadoop-2.2.0/logs/mapred-hadoop-historyserver-master.out

[hadoop@master ~]$jps
4439 DataNode
5400 Jps
4884 NodeManager
4331 NameNode
5342 JobHistoryServer
4595 SecondaryNameNode

Then I open firefox to view hadoop service,like follows:
http://172.11.12.6:9002/dfshealth.jsp
NameNode 'master:9000' (active)
Live Nodes  : 1 (Decommissioned: 0)

http://172.11.12.6:8088/cluster
Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 172.11.12.6:8088.

http://172.11.12.6:9002/dfsnodelist.jsp?whatNodes=LIVE
Live Datanodes : 1
master 172.11.12.6:50010 ......

If I start hadoop service under slave, then I open firefox to view hadoop service correct,like
follows:
http://172.11.12.6:9002/dfsnodelist.jsp?whatNodes=LIVE
Live Datanodes : 2
master 172.11.12.6:50010 ......
slave  172.11.12.7:........

Why need I start hadoop service again under slave? Which configuration file is wrong? Thanks