I think you can use the Job class.
http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable2/api/org/apache/hadoop/mapreduce/Job.html

Regards
Prav

On Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 9:13 PM, Giordano, Michael <Michael.Giordano@vistronix.com> wrote:

I noticed that in Hadoop 2.2.0 org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.filecache.DistributedCache has been deprecated.

(http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/api/deprecated-list.html#class)

Is there a class that provides equivalent functionality? My application relies heavily on DistributedCache.

Thanks,

Mike G.

This communication, along with its attachments, is considered confidential and proprietary to Vistronix.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above.  Note that unauthorized disclosure or distribution of information not generally known to the public is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.