From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: memory management module of Namenode
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 11:00:35 GMT
Hi,

The central class is FSNamesystem.java downwards. I'd advise drilling
down from the NameNodeRpcServer sources at
https://github.com/apache/hadoop-common/blob/trunk/hadoop-hdfs-project/hadoop-hdfs/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/hdfs/server/namenode/NameNodeRpcServer.java,
for any client operation your curiosity wants to dive into.

--
Harsh J