From Shekhar Sharma <shekhar2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Commissioning Task tracker
Date Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:09:12 GMT
Thats fine..I have provided the file name as "include"

I have tried this also..but i am getting the same error

my xml files are as follows:

hdfs-site.xml
<configuration>
  <property>
    <name>dfs.replication</name>
    <value>2</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>dfs.block.size</name>
    <value>1048576</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>dfs.hosts</name>
    <value>/usr/local/hadoop/conf/include</value>
  </property>
  <property>
    <name>dfs.hosts.exclude</name>
    <value>/usr/local/hadoop/conf/exclude</value>
  </property>

</configuration>

mapred-site.xml
<configuration>
  <property>
    <name>mapred.job.tracker</name>
    <value>NameNode:54311</value>
  </property>

<!-- <property>
   <name>mapreduce.jobtracker.hosts.filename</name>
   <value>/usr/local/hadoop/conf/mapred.include</value>
  </property>-->
  <property>
     <name>mapred.hosts</name>
        <value>/usr/local/hadoop/conf/include</value>
        <final>true</final>
          </property>

</configuration>

My include file has the entry of the machine...

Regards,
Som Shekhar Sharma
+91-8197243810

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 9:28 PM, Nitin Pawar <nitinpawar432@gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry for incomplete reply
>
> In hadoop 1.2/1.0 , following is the property
>
>  <property>
>     <name>mapred.hosts</name>
>     <value>${HADOOP_CONF_DIR}/mapred.include</value>
>     <description>Names a file that contains the list of nodes that may
>     connect to the jobtracker.  If the value is empty, all hosts are
>     permitted.</description>
>   </property>
>

> On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 9:21 PM, Shekhar Sharma <shekhar2581@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> U mean property name?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Som Shekhar Sharma
>> +91-8197243810
>>

>> On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 9:14 PM, Nitin Pawar <nitinpawar432@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I think the file name is "mapred.include"

IP