From Kaalu Singh <kaalusingh1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about Flume
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2014 23:20:52 GMT
The closest built-in functionality to the use case I have is the "Spooling
Directory Source" and I like the idea of using/building software with
higher level languages like Java for reasons of extensibility etc (and
don't like the idea of scripts).

However, I am soliciting opinions and can be swayed to change my mind.

Thanks for your response Dhaval - appreciate it.

Regards
KS