From REYANE OUKPEDJO <r.oukpe...@yahoo.com>
Subject Container's completion issue
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2014 14:38:56 GMT
Hi there,
I was using hadoop-2.2.0 to run an application that only lunch 3 containers the application
master container and 2 more containers that run the job. one of the 2 containers is returning
as completed from the Resource Manager's logs as soon as it is launched. The problem is the
process that is running with that container continue to run while the container's local directory
is already cleaned up. I investigated my code to understand the reason this happens and could
not figure out. Anyone ever experience this ? If yes please share. Also please give the details
about how the containers completion event is triggered and what make it possible for a process
to continue running after it is marked as completed.

Thanks

Reyane OUKPEDJO