From "S.L" <simpleliving...@gmail.com>
Subject How to set the environment variables in Hadoop 2.2.0
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2013 22:21:01 GMT
The hadoop document below  suggests that the following variables be set
inorder for Hadoop to prioritize the client jars over the Hadoop jars ,
however , I am not sure how to set them can someone please tell me how to
set these .

*HADOOP_USER_CLASSPATH_FIRST=true* and *HADOOP_CLASSPATH*
=...:hadoop-examples-1.x.x.jar to run their target examples jar, and add
the following configuration in mapred-site.xml to make the processes in
YARN containers pick this jar as well.

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/current/hadoop-mapreduce-client/hadoop-mapreduce-client-core/MapReduce_Compatibility_Hadoop1_Hadoop2.html

Thanks.