From "S.L" <simpleliving...@gmail.com>
Subject Hadoop 2.2 Psuedo- Distributed Mode
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2013 15:26:17 GMT
Hi folks,

I am unning Haddop 2.2 in pseudo-distributed mode and I have a i5 processor
with 8 GB RAM running on CentOS 6.4 . However my Nutch job fails after a
few minutes into execution withan OOM exception , I have increased the
HADOOP_HEAPSIZE from the 1000MB to 4GB, but I still face the issue.

I do not get this issues if the job is run in a local mode.

I want to know how many slave nodes does Hadoop 2.2 create in a
psuedo-distributed mode and how can I control it ?

Thanks.