From Arun C Murthy <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Resource manager web UI proxy linking problem
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 23:25:31 GMT
Could you please open a jira? Thanks.

On Dec 9, 2013, at 2:06 AM, Miljan Markovic <miljan.markovic@yoterra.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We have a problem on our hadoop 2.2.0 cluster. We're running mapreduce2 applications.
>
> The problem is the following: When "mapreduce.job.classloader" property is set to true,
resource manager links to application master don't work.

> These links are of the form "http://<RM_host>:<RM:port>/proxy/application_<app_id>".
Normally they take me to a web page listing all the jobs managed by the application master
(1 for mapreduce jobs) with links to job pages of the running job. But with above property
set to true, these links send me to a default web page listing an empty directory.

> It seems that the resource manager/application master can't find needed files in given
directory do construct and display a proper web page.

--
Arun C. Murthy
Hortonworks Inc.

--