From Henry Hung <YTHu...@winbond.com>
Subject what is the use of YARN proxyserver?
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2013 03:47:59 GMT
Hi All,

Could someone explain to me what is the use of YARN proxyserver?

I ask this because apparently the map reduce can be execute and complete without starting
the proxyserver.

Best regards,
Henry Hung

The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for use only by
the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this email or are not responsible for delivery of the email to such a person,
please kindly reply to the sender indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your
computer and network server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised
that any unauthorized use of confidential information of Winbond is strictly prohibited; and
any information in this email irrelevant to the official business of Winbond shall be deemed
as neither given nor endorsed by Winbond.