From 麦树荣 <shurong....@qunar.com>
Subject 答复: missing command dfsadmin -upgradeProgress in hadoop 2.2.0 stable
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2013 03:37:40 GMT

YES. I had same experience. When I upgraded hadoop1.x to hadoop2.2.0, I couldnt execute
command bin/hdfs dfsadmin CupgradeProgress in hadoop 2.2.0 which could be executed in

: Henry Hung [mailto:YTHung1@winbond.com]
ʱ: 20131120 11:26
ռ: user@hadoop.apache.org
: missing command dfsadmin -upgradeProgress in hadoop 2.2.0 stable

Hi All,

I already upgrade hadoop 1.0.4 to hadoop 2.2.0, but when I want to check the upgrade progress
by executing bin/hdfs dfsadmin CupgradeProgress, the command is unknown for hadoop 2.2.0.
Could someone tell me how to get a upgradeProgress status in the new hadoop 2.2.0 stable?

Best regards,

The privileged confidential information contained in this email is intended for use only by
the addressees as indicated by the original sender of this email. If you are not the addressee
indicated in this email or are not responsible for delivery of the email to such a person,
please kindly reply to the sender indicating this fact and delete all copies of it from your
computer and network server immediately. Your cooperation is highly appreciated. It is advised
that any unauthorized use of confidential information of Winbond is strictly prohibited; and
any information in this email irrelevant to the official business of Winbond shall be deemed
as neither given nor endorsed by Winbond.
View raw message