From Abdelrahman Shettia <ashet...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Tasktracker not running with LinuxTaskController
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 16:22:50 GMT
Hi,

If you are using the Linux TaskController you need to build the executable. Instructions of
doing so can be found in the following document:

http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r1.0.4/cluster_setup.html

Thanks
-Abdelrahman
On Nov 12, 2013, at 1:41 AM, rab ra <rabmdu@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would like to use LinuxTaskController with hadoop 1.2.1. Accordingly i changed the
configuration. When i started my service all but tasktracker are up. When i see the tasktracker
log it says LinuxTaskController class not found. Pls note I did not build the taskcontroler
execurable.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE