From "mirko.kaempf" <mirko.kae...@gmail.com>
Subject AW:
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2013 19:00:32 GMT

Hi,

you should install CDH with Cloudera Manager. This allows RPM or the more flexible Parcels
based installation, locally or even in a cloud.
Good luck!

Von Samsung Mobile gesendet

Von: dwld0425@gmail.com
Datum: 06.10.2013  17:04  (GMT+01:00)
An: user@hadoop.apache.org

Hi
I want to deploy a  distributed Cloudera Hadoop. I deployed cdh with tarball before,but
libhadoop.so is not available in the tarball,  besides I  can not use service commond
to start processes.
if deploying the hadoop with cloudera rpm,it's inconvenience.
so I want to know which kinds of means  you deploy cloudera hadoop ,tarball or rpm?,Which
way is more advantageous to the deployment and development .

Thanks.

dwld0425@gmail.com