From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: temporary file locations for YARN applications
Date Sun, 20 Oct 2013 16:48:44 GMT
Every container gets its own local work directory (You can use the
relative ./) thats auto-cleaned up at the end of the container's life.
This is the best place to store the temporary files. This is not
something you need custom configuration for.

Do the files need to be on a distributed FS or a local one?

--
Harsh J