From Karim Awara <karim.aw...@kaust.edu.sa>
Subject Hadoop 2.x with Eclipse
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2013 11:41:10 GMT
Hi,

I followed the instructions on how to import hadoop files to Eclipse (I am
using hadoop 2.1 beta).

Currently on my machine, I have hadoop 2.1 installed.. and its source code
is imported on Eclipse. What I can't grasp is   how to proceed from there?

I want to modify HDFS code (blockplacement strategy).. Now building hdfs
project via generates errors to me (unresolved types in hadoop common).
and if i built successfully, how to test my modified code?

--
Best Regards,
Karim Ahmed Awara

--