From Joy George <J...@orioninc.com>
Subject Hadoop 2.2.0 :What are the new features for Windows users
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 12:56:02 GMT
*       In the release note I could see that "Support for running Hadoop on Microsoft Windows"
is included.
*
*       Can somebody tell me what are those features?
*
*       - Are these new features added to support easy Windows installation?
*       - Are there any inbuilt MSFT.Net support introduced?

Joy George K
www.JoymonOnline.in<http://www.joymononline.in/>

Orion Systems Integrators Inc

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail, delete and then destroy all copies of
the original message