From 谢良 <xieli...@xiaomi.com>
Subject 答复: Problem building hadoop 2 native
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 07:13:44 GMT
The log looks to me that you need to install  cmake, or it doesn't appear in PATH.
发件人: Alon Grinshpoon [alongr@mellanox.com]
发送时间: 2013年9月23日 14:49
收件人: user@hadoop.apache.org
抄送: Avner Ben Hanoch; Elad Itzhakian
主题: Problem building hadoop 2 native

Hello,

I am trying the build hadoop 2.0.5/2.1.0 with native (so compression can used):

mvn package -Pnative -Pdist -DskipTests -Dtar

but it fails.

The problem occurs during the building of “Hadoop-Common” and the error is:
                [ERROR] Could not find goal 'protoc' in plugin org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-maven-plugins:2.1.0-beta
among available goals -> [Help 1]
org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoNotFoundException: Could not find goal 'protoc' in plugin org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-maven-plugins:2.1.0-beta
among available goals
(I’m attaching the full build log in case you want to review it)

Building failed on both Hadoop 2.1.0 and 2.0.5, using protobuf 2.4.1 and 2.5.0.

Please help!
Thank you ☺