From kiran patnala <kiran4j...@gmail.com>
Subject Yahoo provided hadoop tutorial having issue with eclipse configuration
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2013 18:25:44 GMT
Hi,

First of all Thanks for looking at my query.

I have gone through this Yahoo tutorial from this link

http://developer.yahoo.com/hadoop/tutorial/module3.html

I have hadoop-0.18.0 in VMware given by Yahoo in the tutorial
but I had issue with configuring the Map/Reduce locations in eclipse even
after following these steps given in tutorial.

Location name: (Any descriptive name you want; e.g., "VMware server")
Map/Reduce Master Host: (The IP address printed at startup)
Map/Reduce Master Port: 9001
DFS Master Port: 9000
User name: hadoop-user

please help.