From Munna <munnava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SNN not writing data fs.checkpoint.dir location
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 18:24:53 GMT
Hi Yadav,

We are using CDH3 and I restarted after changing configuration.
 <property>
                <name>fs.checkpoint.dir</name>
                <value>/data/1/dfs/snn,/nfsmount/dfs/snn</value>
                <final>true</final>
        </property>
        <property>
                <name>fs.checkpoint.period</name>
                <value>3600</value>
                <description>The number of seconds between two periodic
checkpoints</description>
        </property>

I have entered these changes in Namenode only.

--
*Regards*
*