From Sandeep L <sandeepvre...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: Can you help me to install HDFS Federation and test?
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 05:26:33 GMT
Hi,
Except "hadoop.tmp.dir" I am not defined any thing in core-site.xmlCan you please let me what
exactly I should include in core-site.xml
Thanks,Sandeep.

Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 23:46:47 +0530
Subject: Re: Can you help me to install HDFS Federation and test?
From: visioner.sadak@gmail.com
To: user@hadoop.apache.org

sryy for late reply just checked my mail today are you using client side mount table just
as mentioned in the doc which u reffered  if u r using client side mount table configurations
in u r core-site.xml u wont be able to create directory in that case first create folder without
client side-mountable configurations then once folders are created u can again include client
side-mountable configurations  and restart namenode,datanode and all daemons..by the way which
version u r trying to install