From Manickam P <manicka...@outlook.com>
Subject RE: HDFS federation Configuration
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:47:01 GMT
Hi Suresh,

I'm not able to follow the page completely.
Can you pls help me to get some clear step by step or little bit more details in the configuration
side?
I am trying to follow a 3 node machines with 2.1.0 beta version of hadoop. My intention is
having 2 federated name node and 2 data nodes.

Thanks,
Manickam P

Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 12:28:04 -0700
Subject: Re: HDFS federation Configuration
From: suresh@hortonworks.com
To: user@hadoop.apache.org

Have you looked at - http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/r2.1.0-beta/hadoop-project-dist/hadoop-hdfs/Federation.html

Let me know if the document is not clear or needs improvements.
Regards,Suresh

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 12:01 PM, Manickam P <manickam.p@outlook.com> wrote:

Guys,

I need some tutorials to configure fedration. Can you pls suggest me some?

Thanks,
Manickam P

--
 http://hortonworks.com/download/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICENOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity
to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any printing, copying, dissemination, distribution,
disclosure or forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your
system. Thank You.