From 闫昆 <yankunhad...@gmail.com>
Subject lzo issue
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 02:49:04 GMT
When I use mrv1 when I configure the following parameters in the
map-site.xml, now I'm using MRv2 these lzo configuration parameters in
there too? Thank you for your help

*mapred-site.xml**:*

<property>

<name>mapreduce.map.output.compress</name>

<value>true</value>

</property>

<property>

<name>mapred.child.env</name>

<value>JAVA_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/hdfs/hadoop-0.20.2-CDH3B4/lib/native/Linux-amd64-64</value>

</property>

<property>

<name>mapreduce.map.output.compress.codec</name>

<value>com.hadoop.compression.lzo.LzoCodec</value>

</property>
--

In the Hadoop world, I am just a novice, explore the entire Hadoop
ecosystem, I hope one day I can contribute their own code

YanBit
yankunhadoop@gmail.com