From Visioner Sadak <visioner.sa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: authentication when uploading in to hadoop HDFS
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2013 11:13:51 GMT
Thanks a ton Nitin just wanted to confirm for the point below

an external user wont be able to write in to our cluster using any API
right as we didnt included his ip in our cluster using password less ssh
for him i guess ssh will prompt a password for writes and reads correct me
if i am wrong :)

only admin has ssh access to linux clusters
====>if no one has ssh access then password less ssh does not do any harm.