From "Kokkula, Sada" <Sadanandam.Kokk...@bnymellon.com>
Subject Hadoop Administration
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 12:06:22 GMT
I am new to Hadoop administration. Could you please share someone the best URL location to
start Hadoop DBA Administration?

Thanks a bunch !

The information contained in this e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential and is intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any
attachment, or any information contained therein, by any other person is not authorized. If
you are not the intended recipient please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from
your computer. Although we attempt to sweep e-mail and attachments for viruses, we do not
guarantee that either are virus-free and accept no liability for any damage sustained as a
result of viruses.

Please refer to http://disclaimer.bnymellon.com/eu.htm for certain disclosures relating to
European legal entities.