From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hadoop Yarn
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 22:37:52 GMT

You'll have to change the MapReduce code. What options are you exactly looking for and why
should they be only applied on some nodes? Some kind of sampling?

More details can help us help you.

Thanks,
+Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli
Hortonworks Inc.
http://hortonworks.com/

On Aug 29, 2013, at 1:59 PM, Rajesh Jain wrote:

> I have some jvm options which i want to configure only for a few nodes in the cluster
using Hadoop yarn. How do i di it. If i edit the mapred-site.xml it gets applied to all the
task jvms. I just want handful of map jvms to have that option and other map jvm not have
that options.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE