From "Botelho, Andrew" <Andrew.Bote...@emc.com>
Subject RE: Make job output be a comma separated file
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 18:19:14 GMT
I am using the latest version of Hadoop - Hadoop 2.0.5.

From: Ravi Kiran [mailto:ravikiranmagham@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 2:16 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Make job output be a comma separated file

Hi Andrew,

  Can you please tell me which version of Hadoop you use.. I noticed that in Hadoop 1.0.4
, the class org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.output.TextOutputFormat is looking for mapred.textoutputformat.separator
.
Regards
Ravi M

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 11:32 PM, Botelho, Andrew <Andrew.Botelho@emc.com<mailto:Andrew.Botelho@emc.com>>