From Huy Pham <pha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Get the tree structure of a HDFS dir, similar to dir/files
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 18:05:26 GMT
Hi All,
   Do any of you have or can refer me to some sample Java code that get the tree structure
of a HDFS directory, similar to the file system?
   For example: I have a HDFS dir, called /data, inside data, there is /data/valid and /data/invalid,
and so on, so I would need to be able to get the whole tree structure of that and know which
is is a dir, which one is a file. Both program and HDFS are LOCAL.
   In other words, what I look for is something similar to File class in Java, which has isDirectory()
and list() to list all the children (files and dirs) of a dir. Found something in stackoverflow
but it does not work.
Thanks
Huy