From Fatih Haltas <fatih.hal...@nyu.edu>
Subject Data Import via Sqoop from Postgresql to HDFS
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2013 11:18:53 GMT
Hi everyone,

I had another problem while trying to import or list tables on postgresql
via sqoop.

I am using this command

./sqoop list-databases --connect jdbc:postgresql://
192.168.194.158:5432/pgsql --username pgsql -P

It does see only the tables under the public schema, other are not listed.
i tried to change postgresql user settings now, actually is there any
options to list all tables in my database in sqoop?

OR I need to struggle with user-rights in postgresql?

Thanks.