From Chris Embree <cemb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suspecting Namenode Filesystem Corrupt!!
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2013 03:27:39 GMT
My foundation is more Linux than Hadoop, so I'll support Harsh (like he
needs it) in asking, "What's the problem?"  If you can't df -h this is
probably a "lower than Hadoop" issue, and while most Hadoop folks are
willing to help (see the fact that Harsh responded) this is 99.9% likely to
be an EXT4, XFS or other FS issue.

In summary, what are you seeing, specifically?